-Police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
– His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body.
– His blood smells like cologne.
– He has amassed an amazingly large DVD collection, and has never once alphabetised it.
– If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
– The pheromones he secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.
– He once punched a magician. That’s right, you heard me.
– His hands feel like rich, brown swede.
– He lived in the hills of the Serengeti for a summer after being gifted a wife by a local tribes men.
– He owns 4 sports cars, and rents 5.
– He taught a horse to read his email for him.
– He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn’t have.
– He was the featured man at a bachelorette auction he brought in over 13 million euro, under the table.
– His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.
– Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.
– He never say’s anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.
– He speeks fluent French, in Russian.
– His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.
– Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.
– Every time he goes for a swim. Dolphins appear.
– Alien abductors have asked him, to probe them.
– If he we’re to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you’d arive at least 5 minutes early.
– His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.
– His reputation is expanding, faster then the universe.
– He once had an akward moment, just to see how it feels.
– He lives vicariously throug himself.
– It is never too early to start beefing up your obituary (thanks bruce)
– “Bear hugs are what he gives bears” ~ Jim
– “He once taught a German Shepard how to bark in Russian” ~Allen
-”His organ donor card also includes his beard” ~Allen
-”People hang on his every word, even the prepositions” ~Allen
-”He’s against cruelty to animals, but isn’t afraid to give a stern warning” ~Allen
– “Chihuahuas have never barked at him, he is just that intimidating.” ~Adam
– “When he goes for a swim he doesn’t get wet, the water gets him.” ~RAMON
– “He is a lover not a fighter, but he is also a fighter so do not get any ideas” ~Bruce
– “The last time he shaved, he donated a double-king sized comforter to an orphanage.” – Gamegeneral
-”He never saves for a rainy day” ~Mike F
– “He takes his salad dressing right on the salad, so there is no going back” ~DB